1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
New Camaro pics at Indy this morning.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Re: New CamAro pics at Indy this morning.

Nice!,and thank you!

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
4,879 Posts

GM is doing a killer job with bringing creative and detail packed interiors. I've never been totally sold on bright colors accenting interiors..I'm more keen on a few touches of brushed aluminum with dark interiors...but my attention is grabbed by the red secondary to how quality and original that interior looks.

Since the CTS, GM is quickly climbing the ranks of being the best in the biz with interiors on a lot of their new and highly anticipated vehicles. It wasn't going to happen over night to every division across the board, we all know that (despite many who are unforgiving). But look at the interior of the new Camaro, the CTS, the Volt, and the new shots of the LaCrosse and tell me that giant leaps have not been made at GM in a rather brief period of time. GM's design teams are working for their money, no doubt.

Thanks for the eye candy!

·
Registered
194 Posts

Ed Welburn himself assured me that GM is designing from the interior out...and the old system (build it then add interior) is out for good.

They used to build cars like a factory...now they build them to a personal level.
It's WORKING!!!

·
Registered
4,879 Posts

Ed Welburn himself assured me that GM is designing from the interior out...and the old system (build it then add interior) is out for good.

They used to build cars like a factory...now they build them to a personal level.
It's WORKING!!!
That couldnt be more evident. Thats a wonderful system for them to adapt and it's giving the cars a more tailored feel that, well, couldnt have been said about GM for many years. As said in the Cadillac commercial...the driving experience, turning the car on really does return the favor :yup:

·
Registered
194 Posts

I know my GTO interior is awsome.

·
Registered
286 Posts

Car is awesome, but not feeling the red in the interior. A two toned interior with black and gray or just straight black would look better, IMO.

·
Registered
194 Posts

Car is awesome, but not feeling the red in the interior. A two toned interior with black and gray or just straight black would look better, IMO.
The Dealership put my car up on a display lift...because "No-ONE" wanted the red on red package.....(ok by me..kept the car "CLEAN")

But up close in person...I get TONS of interior compliments about the red...
It's not the "Old" red leather...or pleather...it's nice and very fine quality...
with suede accents...
much like ferrari would do.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
From that last engine pic, it would appear that the "hood (bumper) scoop" is non-functional.

So is this the optional "orange" plastic insert color GM was talking about, or is it considered red? I like bringing some color to the interior and exterior of cars (the sea of silver cars with gray interiors is now becoming obnoxious) but primary colors like solid red, blue, and yellow and pink for that matter are bit too juvenile eye candy for my tastes (sportscar red paint being the exception). I'd really like to see some white and black color options for the interior, as well as other colors like jade, oxblood red, etc. Well, at least there are sure to be plenty of aftermarket choices for the plastic door and dash inserts.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
OMG!! Im in love!!! LOOK CRAZY AWESOME!! I LOVE the red inserts!!!! looks great! And that engine bay looks great too!

I want 1 with dark blue exterior .. and maybe they will over silver inserts!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.