GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Why on Earth are a few blurry pictures of alignment specs worthy of a space on the front page?

·
Premium Member
15,292 Posts
Alignment specs?

L
O
L

BigAl, one must admire that your dedication to the Camaro brand would cause you to get excited about this sort of irrelevantness and share it with others.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
What a POS, the Mustang and Challenger have Toe in of 0.02*.

I mean really, what is the point of this? What next, the torque specs for the lug nuts?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Interesting to note how the front left caster was out by more than half an inch.

Thanks Big Al for posting.

·
Registered
418 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
The specs refer to how aggressive GM is going to be on the suspension setup. More aggressive specifications refer to a more aggressive handling setup. You guys are obviously all Ford Taurus drivers. FTW!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Alignment specs?

L
O
L

BigAl, one must admire that your dedication to the Camaro brand would cause you to get excited about this sort of irrelevantness and share it with others.

Seriously, some of us dig this technical stuff and can't be in Indy. Go be grumpy and old some where else.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lame. Please God, please make the mindless and endless Camaro hype end. Please.

Mark
I can make it stop with one...simple...little...push...of a button.

Seriously, some of us dig this technical stuff and can't be in Indy. Go be grumpy and old some where else.

Bwahahahaha...awesome

I thought it was cool. I was in the IVER Camaro, and saw some sheets in the back. Well, my passagner (whos name I cannot remember at this time, but a Camaro5 member) were looking through it and I thought it was really cool. Maybe its cause Im in the auto industry and like to look at stuff like this. The specs do talk a lot about the suspension set up, and can talk about how the car will handle.
To thoes of you that dont really care, meh. I also have pictures of the engineers who checked off on the different systems in the car, and the notes they left, but I guess thats too much boring info, so everyone can got find thier own cool info.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
the specs on it are very close to the older ones. it has a ass load of caster in it.

wonder if the rear is adjustable? did they use solid axle or did they go independent?

·
Registered
282 Posts
To thoes of you that dont really care, meh. I also have pictures of the engineers who checked off on the different systems in the car, and the notes they left, but I guess thats too much boring info, so everyone can got find thier own cool info.
I care!! Can I have a PM with cool info, please?

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the specs on it are very close to the older ones. it has a ass load of caster in it.

wonder if the rear is adjustable? did they use solid axle or did they go independent?
Yeah, I noticed the heavy caster too. MB/BMW heavy.

Rear camber and toe is adjustable as it is an IRS system.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts