GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not crazy about yellow but not horrible.

The comments are pretty lame...they're bashing every color except for the black Camaro on there. I like the white and IIRC, lots of people here liked it. I don't think red would be bad either.

If it is the same red as the G8, it would look great. I was amazed how much I liked the red on the G8 when I saw one this weekend.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
What a bunch of dummy posters at that link. They need to check their info and their eyes.
I took care of one.

I never liked yellow on the old F-Body. It never did "it" for me. But this is not bad.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
There's no WAY GM would make the camaro in such a bland yellow.

How much do you want to bet that the color shown is a base coat for the "Bumble Bee" yellow from the movie????!!!!!

Either that or they are messing with us. GM already has a better shade of yellow for Cobalts and Corvettes, it's impossible that Camaro is getting this shade!

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
I think the over cast makes it look a little less bright, also rememeber this is still a prototype, so the shade of yellow might not be "production".

I could be like the Corvette yellow that is dull until it recieves it's bright clearcoat layer.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Doesn't look bad, but i wouldn't want yellow anyways.

The posters on the linked page are goofballs.

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
It's going to funny when everyone gets tired of the design before it even hits dealers and when GM/Dealers try to nickel and dime this car.
GM is purposely trying to keep the 2 year+ Camaro hype going by not camouflaging the test cars, so that journalists can always have something Camaro-related to talk about until like 2009-2010.

The hype is sort of running out of steam.

·
Registered
871 Posts
GM is purposely trying to keep the 2 year+ Camaro hype going by not camouflaging the test cars, so that journalists can always have something Camaro-related to talk about until like 2009-2010.

The hype is sort of running out of steam.
Exactly, and there is still another year-plus to go. It's getting pretty old. :tired:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts