GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
8,971 Posts
Re: Buick Test Mule Caught Almost Completely Nude ....Could this be the...

That looks really close to the Aura to me.

·
Premium Member
8,004 Posts
Re: Buick Test Mule Caught Almost Completely Nude ....Could this be the...

I started watching the YouTube first...hahahahaha!
I thought that is what you were showing us.
My cheezy monitor at work is lame and small....
I didn't see the pic below the YouTube....

·
Registered
840 Posts
2010 Buick LaCrosse UNCOVERD

Thanks to GMI member Indica for finding the photo. Is this possibly the new Invicta? I don't have an official source, but I guess this could be considered breaking news!

This seems to be the next gen Buick LaCrosse preproduction car, but somewhere in China for testing. The new LaCrosse will be sold both in America and in China with the same design as they are Buick's two major markets. Also remember that the headlights are pre-prodution units, and NOT THE INTENDED PRODUCTION PART!!

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Re: Buick Invicta Without Camo

How old do you suppose this photo is? It doesn't look much like a highly finished concept car about to make it's world debut. Though it is definitely a Buick. A prototype 2010 LaCrosse?

·
Registered
6,830 Posts

VERY UNDERWHELMING, SO EMBARRASSING ...if thats the new Epsilon II, we're screwd.

I take it since the lights look non-production, that is NOT the finished product. Kind of like camaro spy shots?

That looks like a Saturn AURA with a Buick Lucerne grille and Malibu-style headlights.

CobaltSS

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts

Looks like LaX since it has a pre-pro type headlight.
this is not the concept, this is the LaX prepro car.

·
Super Moderator
10,889 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts

VERY UNDERWHELMING, SO EMBARRASSING ...if thats the new Epsilon II, we're screwd.

I take it since the lights look non-production, that is NOT the finished product. Kind of like camaro spy shots?

That looks like a Saturn AURA with a Buick Lucerne grille and Malibu-style headlights.

CobaltSS

I'm so surprised you can tell so much from a small section of what you know to be an unfinished prototype. Maybe you should reserve judgment until you see the final product.

·
Banned
1,188 Posts
Re: 2010 Buick LaCrosse UNCOVERD

Not really earth shattering. I think we were all expecting a car that would shake up the mid-size segment and put Buick back on the map in the medium priced sedan market. This is a big disapointment. Buick is in the right direction, but with only three vehicles, each one has to be a hit. The Enclave is doing well and the Lucern will need a little update soon. The new LaCrosse was to be the turning point car.

·
Premium Member
15,292 Posts

I'm getting G6-vibes. We already have a G6 Part I, II (Aura), and we don't need a III.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts

If anything, its very Malibu-ish, but that curvy look is what Buick does. It doesnt seem to have that crease that goes down the length of the body like Malibu. The fender flares are not as pronounced, which is another Buick trait.
I think we will get a nice Buick sedan worlds then what we have now.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

I'll reserve judgement until the final car is out. I've been wrong more than once when calling out the car by the spyshots.

·
Registered
166 Posts

Oh my goodness, are we going to start this headlight thing here also?????!!!

Someone, please help stop this madness!!!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts

I hope thats old and not close to the final product!

·
Banned
1,188 Posts

I'm so surprised you can tell so much from a small section of what you know to be an unfinished prototype. Maybe you should reserve judgment until you see the final product.
It's pretty obvious it will be much like the Aura. I think everybody was expecting different proportions overall with a unique greenhouse. It's obvious this car is nothing more than a reskin. GM made it sound like Buick would take on it's own Identity, just like Cadillac. Clearly it's more of the same. Lexus, Acura, and Infinity usually strecth the wheelbase about 4 inches and do some window changes in order to convince the public their luxury brands are not the same as the generic base car. This is a perfect example of GM's perpetual ignorance that will result in their eventual demise.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts

Looking very nice as how I picture a modern Buick. The beauty will shine both inside and outside.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts