1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
Corporate 4 spoke wheel. Stitched Dash. Blue lights. Hot. The interior looks like a winner so far. Can't see the shifter. Everything else from the renderings seems spot on.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
very interesting!! cant wait to see it!! Hopefully its RWD and an AWD option!

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
very interesting!! cant wait to see it!! Hopefully its RWD and an AWD option!
Global Epsilon II FWD. Hopefully, Lucerne replacement will be Zeta RWD sedan.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kennyboy: I agree! Even though there's still lots of camouflage, I like what I can see, including the white exterior color, the rims, the exhaust tips, the dash, etc.

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
Ah. So this would appear to be the Lacrosse's interior. Seems quite obvious from the interior spy shot.

A quick scoot over to here would show these "concept" illustrations are actually what we can see in that Lacrosse, right down to the blue lighting.

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Interesting, elbow pad on the door panel?

Integrated, or at least very close to being integrated exhaust.

Looks pretty sveet.

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
Except for the steering wheel, but that G8 wheel could be a "placeholder" for the wheel from the drawing.

I looks pretty good from what I can see. I wonder what the engine line up will be?

Could they be considering the 2.4/6 speed combo as the base engine and tranny to boost the MPG figures?

I expect that the car will debut with at least the 3.6 DOHC V6 265-270hp for the regular V6 versions and the 290-300hp DI 3.6 DOHC for the Super(I hate that name, call it GS) if they decide to do a "cooking" version of the Regal/LaCrosse/Allure/Invicta.

There also are the rummors of the smaller HF V6 with 2.5-2.8 litres as the base motor.

·
Banned
37 Posts
:dro:
but what is going on with those seats? they look odd. but I really like what I see. it's very nice to see that Buick will have two amazing products again. but isn't the Lucurene suppose to be getting an MCE for MY09?

·
Premium Member
12,557 Posts
Ah. So this would appear to be the Lacrosse's interior. Seems quite obvious from the interior spy shot.

A quick scoot over to here would show these "concept" illustrations are actually what we can see in that Lacrosse, right down to the blue lighting.
not only that but from these shots it looks a lot like the illustrations posted a while ago. We pretty much know what it's going to look like now, that interior (or close to it) in the concept illustrations.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/wp-content/plugins/iimage-gallery.php?idpost=6978&idg=2&idi=2

http://www.leftlanenews.com/wp-content/plugins/iimage-gallery.php?idpost=6978&idg=2&idi=1

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.