GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Looks great. Certainly as nice exterior wise as ES350.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
if i had some money...i.e. athlete or singer/rapper, actor, etc..id deffinetly buy one and with a fe modifications make as just an everyday driver..nice and relaxed nothing too fancy. or if i was over the age off 50 id do the same.minus the large wheels, tinted windows, and loud stereo

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
When is this suppose to hit lots?
Please say before March '09..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Our G6 lease is up then and I don't want in on a G6 again if we can help it. I think this is sharp, plus I'm turning into my father, the Buick man. Hell my dad still has 3 Buicks in his drive way and I learned how to drive in a used 83 Buick Century and got excited when we got a used '93 Century with the forward leaning headlights. Both Maroon in color......

Ahhh..... memories of 16 years ago......

·
Premium Member
4,275 Posts
When is this suppose to hit lots?
Please say before March '09..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Our G6 lease is up then and I don't want in on a G6 again if we can help it. I think this is sharp, plus I'm turning into my father, the Buick man. Hell my dad still has 3 Buicks in his drive way and I learned how to drive in a used 83 Buick Century and got excited when we got a used '93 Century with the forward leaning headlights. Both Maroon in color......

Ahhh..... memories of 16 years ago......
It premiers at the LAIAS 2008 in November. Production starts early 2009, with it going on sale late Spring 09 (so April, May?). That's the last that I've heard.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Nice!!!!!! I really like the interior as well. A winning Buick sedan. FINALLY.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think the renderings are STUNNING. That is a HOME RUN.

However. . .

we have already seen several pictures of more concrete production models that are much more toned down and boring, I wouldn't expect that beautiful rendering to fully translate into production. :( :(

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.