GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Belt line looks way to high, just like in the new Vibe. Personally I think that makes a car look a lot worse then it should, plus less windows then. Also I hope there is a window behind that back door. At least it looks like the back window might be larger.

Besides that looks like it could be looking good.

·
Registered
185 Posts
It will be a 2010 Astra. As for the LNF...going to happen and just wait and see what shows up at the next SEMA show...

SirRaven said:
At least it looks like the back window might be larger.
Looking at the slope of the roof coming down along with the angle of the rear window...looks like it won't be much bigger than the current one. I spent a half hour yesterday staring at one and couldn't get over how little visibility there has to be!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts

The dash is similar to the next gen. Aura/Insignia. I like it! Knock on wood for nav., bluetooth, and aux port.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
The dash is similar to the next gen. Aura/Insignia. I like it! Knock on wood for nav., bluetooth, and aux port.
And cupholders.

Looks like they kept the auto windshield wipers.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Could this mean the Cobalt should be seen on the same track pretty soon? Or will GM be using the one state side for the Cobalt?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I can't wait for the Astra Red Line. The XR suspension is already pretty taut, but adding the FE5 setup of the current turbo SS would make it absolutely killer!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Are they ever going to make the Astra a Red Line? Every review I read says it handles great, but has NO power.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
What's wrong with military time?
Some people can only count to ten, so using a 12 hour system is hard enough. Now if you use a 24 hour system their head will explode.

·
Registered
459 Posts
From the overall shape, I have to say I am afraid it will have a very generic exterior. I hope I am wrong, but beyond the interior, which looks nice, I don’t see myself liking it as much as the current one!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts