GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
The design may have gotten a lil slicker, there may be a few more buttons and the color palette may not be exactly the same, but I'll be damned if that's not a spitting image of my dad's '02 Accord LX interior.....

Even the LaCrosse can do better than this.......

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Looks way too busy.
Yeah....most everyone else usually seperates the audio & HVAC controls.....but here, the HVAC line the two sides of the center stack while the center looks like it could benefit from some Ford or Chrysler sized improvements (their integrated Audio infotainment systems aren't that bad....)

·
Banned
1,083 Posts

·
Banned
1,083 Posts
Interior controls still has the Aiwa boombox look, with cheapish LCD for CD display. I think it's safe to say that CTS still has nothing to worry about...

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
It looks like an interior that Pontiac would use. Take it any way you want. Honda/Acura is stupid for going away from touchscreen NAV though.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
And mgescuro thought the CTS had a plain shift knob....sheesh.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
stylish yes, but not enough difference between the current and this. On a side note my buddy just bought a new civic SI sedan and he let me drive it. Not a bad lil' car, but not sure if I could live w/ the high revving nature of this powerplant

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was debating this a while ago. How the TL is a dressed up Accord. Compare the Accord interior to this. You will see the similarities easily.

But I still like it. Seems a bit overdone though.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Looks cheap, like the current one does. The interior of the current TL is why didn't end up buying one.

·
Registered
18 F150 Sport 3.5, 18 WRX, 07 Town Car, 06 Explorer V8 Eddie Bauer
467 Posts
On a side note my buddy just bought a new civic SI sedan and he let me drive it. Not a bad lil' car, but not sure if I could live w/ the high revving nature of this powerplant
its an awesome little car. the days you need the relaxed cruiser is when you whip out the old school buick.

·
Registered
18 F150 Sport 3.5, 18 WRX, 07 Town Car, 06 Explorer V8 Eddie Bauer
467 Posts
i agree. it does remind me of pontiac in the 90s with all the buttons. overall not all that groundbreaking but nicely done for what it is...a fwd accord crammed with features.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts