GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 SUZUKI SX4: FIRST CAR IN AMERICA UNDER $16,000
WITH STANDARD NAVIGATION

• 2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport and SX4 Crossover to feature integrated standard navigation

• Advanced functionality of SX4 navigation system includes available Bluetooth capability, a lowest price gas finder and real-time traffic

BREA, Calif. – Establishing an auto industry first, and packing even more appeal into its bold and stylish sport compact, American Suzuki Motor Corp. today announced the addition of a fully integrated standard navigation system to the 2009 Suzuki SX4. The company's offering marks the first time a new vehicle under $16,000 will include navigation as a standard feature. The innovative navigation system will be included as standard equipment on both the four-door SX4 Sport and front-wheel-drive version of the five-door SX4 Crossover, propelling the 2009 SX4 to the front of the compact segment as the personal technology leader.

Sauce and moar:
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/04/26/2009-suzuki-sx4-getting-nav-system-as-standard-equipment

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I didn't realize they were making a fwd version of the 5-door. I'm gonna have to go check it out. I've always liked the car, but never considered it because of the hugely unnecessary and mpg killing awd.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I don't think this speaks to the 'new era' so to speak in vehicle/technology integration as much as it does to Suzuki's attempt to reestablish themselves in the NA midsize market in 2010.....they're going to need to really build themselves up and get it together by the time their Kizashi 3 concept reaches production......this is a decent start IMO.

·
Premium Member
36,586 Posts
I didn't realize they were making a fwd version of the 5-door. I'm gonna have to go check it out. I've always liked the car, but never considered it because of the hugely unnecessary and mpg killing awd.
Your Humble Narrator reviewed the SX4 sedan in the Reader Car Reviews section. Nice little package, they're advertising them for 13 grand now with automatic and air.
www.spokanesuzuki.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.