GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
What is Nissan's fascination with those damn Arrow lights?

Other than that I will save you some time from clicking the link, its the current 350Z with some GTR thrown in and those arrow lights on the corners.

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
I think this is overdue. The design got stale fast. I don't know, maybe I'm just bitter because Nissan used to know how to design beautiful rwd cars.
I think the current 350Z still looks great. It's aging very well.

This upcoming 370Z has a good lines and shapes, but those front and rear lights will probably get old quickly.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
No thanks.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I don't think they are cost cutting with the lights, that's obviously a new theme for their designs. Not sure I like it much but I think it works better on the 370 than the new Maxima.

G37/G35 Sedan are still far better looking IMO

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Take a current 350Z, mix it with an Altima coupe, sprinkle in a little GT-R and you get this.

Not too bad, but not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
The 300ZX is still the best looking Z car Nissan has ever built. This thing looks like they let some LA ricer boys in the design studio unsupervised over the weekend.

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
I really like the trippy zig zag headlights and tail lights...nice fresh design element as seen in the new Maxima (just saw one, looks MUCH better in real life than pics) but I am not too sure about that flat, angular, GTR-style roof line.

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Cost cutting, Taking Maxima lights and welding them on.
I do not like this nissan
I like the solstice coupe GXP though.
For starters, the Z and Maxima shared similar designs since the 300ZX debuted. That said, the Pontiac Solstice has foglights from a Grand Prix, rear tails from a SUV, and engines from an economy car. Not much better. Lastly, have fun with a slower car with a weaker engine, worse interior, less cargo capacity and less gears in its transmission.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Ugly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts