GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is America's and I guess canadain's mazda6 making it's debut?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Probably the LA Auto Show in November. Which is suprising because undisguised prototypes of the American-version were seen running around Detroit a week before the NY Auto Show.

·
Registered
840 Posts
The US Spec version just looks awkward in comparison. I really liked how the body panels shaped the Japanese version, they seem more jagged on the domestic one. Additionally, the Japanese spec versions headlights have a black stroke-I think it looks much better.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
^^ Do you remember where you heard June, RangeRover? All I've seen is "summer".

·
Banned
1,436 Posts
I wonder if Mazda's lack of information of the upcoming 6 has something to do with Ford asking them to be quiet for now, as the new Fusion will see similar hardware and they are just not ready for that yet?

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
TY, RangeRover!
any updates as to when we'll finally get official info will be appreciated ;)

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
My Top Gear magazine this month had a really good write up on the new Mazda6! They were (jokingly) compairing it to a 599! They had good things to say about it none the less. Not to mention it looks great, especially in white or black IMO!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Mazda should be announcing the new Mazda6 around 4/15. The car was not shown at the Detroit Auto Show because Mazda did not have a vehicle up to their standards to present.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts