GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving down the road and i looked over a a local dealership and a 2009 ram was sitting there i dont know if its news or not ...

they want $40265 for it

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I do not see why so many people think it is the best looking truck ever (only a slight exaggeration). It's not the ugliest, but it's not so awesome that I wouldn't test drive every other truck out before I laid down my money.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Hey Eurohazard....I'm wondering how is your Armada holding up. I'm thinking about plunking down some change for one in maybe 2 yrs.
It's been perfect mechanically (only 30k miles though so far). I tow almost every weekend. Check out http://www.clubarmada.com/. My only real gripe is the plastic interior scratches easily.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not see why so many people think it is the best looking truck ever (only a slight exaggeration). It's not the ugliest, but it's not so awesome that I wouldn't test drive every other truck out before I laid down my money.
right, this is the first one i have seen in reality and the only thing i like about it is the agressive look of the headlights. other than that the truck at a view looks like the titan. sort of

and the link to the dealer for more pics and info

http://admcars4u.com/detailJollyNew.php?id=4774&qURL=%2FsearchDealerJollyNew.php%3FdealerID%3D17%3FdealerID%3D%24dealerID%26year%3D%24year%26make%3D%24make%26model%3D%24model%26submit%3Dsubmit%26page%3D%24page

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
^ huh, I see what you mean about almost Titan like.....which again isn't "great" looking, but not fugly either. I like the custom looking exhaust/bumper cutouts. It looks very nice. However those with travel trailers might think twice, over time those exhausts throw a lot heat, smoke, oil etc at the front of the TT. But then again if you tow enough, damage is going to happen anyway....might as well look cool doing it! ;)

Thanks Eurohazard.
You're welcome. PM me if you have specific questions. But that website is worth a look-see too. I have a lot posts there, and there's some knowledgeable guys/gals over there.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I saw one Thursday while I was browsing the dealerships, they had it in the middle of the street that goes thru the dealerships in the center of the roundabout. I didn't see a price on it but it looked good in red, much better than the previous Ram inside and out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^ huh, I see what you mean about almost Titan like.....which again isn't "great" looking, but not fugly either. I like the custom looking exhaust/bumper cutouts. It looks very nice. However those with travel trailers might think twice, over time those exhaust throw a lot heat, smoke, oil etc at the front of the TT. But then again if you tow enough, damage is going to happen anyway....might as well look cool doing it! ;)
i see what you mean i have trailers with the charcoal like substance made by a duel exhaust, we have two trucks like that my 95 1500 and my fathers 99 2500 but we tow utility trailers and stuff like that, it does show up on the trailers lightly (since they are painted black) . Sadly we don't own a travel trailer :(

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
I've seen my fair share of rams over at CTC. They are nice looking trucks and i can't wait to see the R/T model (which is still under development)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Wait a year or so, and then pick it up for $20K. $40K? That truck is going to be sitting there for awhile.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts