GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Did you use the MAXX(or whatever it was called) concept from a few years ago as the basis for the new mini-van? Another excellent chop. This one is top-notch!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I used the Maxx concept from a few years back (That's it in the top left corner).

Very little is original. Roofline changed, as did most proportions. General look is there though.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
The open door window looks just like the rear window. Make the side window a whole piece that will match up when the door is closed. And is that as far as the door moves back? Over all shape is very cool, but it gives me recolection of the original caravans with that boxy styling and boxy nose. It looks like a retro caravan!!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I purposely made the window not taking up the whole door (untraditional).
I tried it with one big piece of glass, but I liked it better this way. This window can also roll down.

And the door does open more than that.

Retro is in right now. This could work.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
I like everything but the fact that the Sliding door window, and the window between the C and D pillar look identical. But its still the best looking minivan a company could create.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's a slightly revised door glass (more traditional).

It's also an animated GIF that opens and closes the side and rear door.

Warning: 250k file.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
something about that window... its like its too small?? I like how it tapers off, but the rear section kinda ruins it. Over all, not bad looking. I still think it has that old caravan look.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I do like the angled door window, perhaps a totally seperate hexagonal rear window would be cool too?? Anyways, that is one of the best looking minivans i've ever seen.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts