GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I would guess we can start ordering in September or October. The release is supposed to be similar to the December launch of the Malibu.
Yes, so actually not until later in the year. The other '09 Lambda vehicles will start hitting lots in July, but the Traverse being a new product and from a new factory...it will be later in the year.

Hopefully you can wait, but if not, will have to figure something out.

As for price, it's not going to be THAT much lower than the others, only will be a bit because of the base LS model...but that's all in cutting out features. Just like a current Saturn Outlook XE, without options--should be exactly the same, starting in the high 20's with nothing extra, and then low 40's with everything.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
^^^accordin to meet your 2009 line-up it said production began the 2 so idk how long it takes to ship em
Wow, really? That must have been the first batch than. I know it was the Traverse because I was kicking myself for not thinking to take a picture with my phone to share with you guys.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
cant wait to see one on the road...

I was looking at an Acadia on the road the other day- and it had a bike rack on its 2 inch hitch receiver.....

Thats what I want-I find the Traverse to be way better looking than the Acadia...
But- still want to see in person.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts