GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got bored today and wanted to back up my claim that all Cadi needs to take on the new V10 Lexus LF-A would be an XLR with the supervette's powertrain and a good facelift.

comments welcome
-camaroman22

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I like! The CTS-style front end is definitely an improvement. The current car's nose is a little too wide for my taste, but this seems to improve that. Now how about a little more flowing interior, and we'll be set? :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think they should totally restyle it to be able to contain massive vette engines along with a drop dead gorgeous simple interior.

I'll have to just wait and see if that actually happens i guess.

·
Registered
426 Posts
But what you did does look significantly better then what they have.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think it would be better to restyle it as a gen2 though, always feel like refreshened things are just a cheap way out.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah but even Lexus and Mercedes do it and they get praise so I guess it works.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Man that looks pretty good; just what that car needs. It's about time for Caddy to give the XLR some attention. I just hope they stick with the car and don't do something like cancel it, like they're supposedly doing with the STS and SRX.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
i think the CTS' front clip is becoming way to comfortable in finding its way into every Caddilac chop.change it up ad take a risk.use the lower grille as the primary grill and chop in a logo, maybe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts