GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Why couldn't FordRules just post them up here himself? FordRules seems to be on like every single car forum. Don't you have other things to do man?

They are very good chops, though. I like how it differentiates each different model for the Taurus brand. I really like the SEL, VIP, and hybrid models.

·
Premium Member
32,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
asim said:
Why couldn't FordRules just post them up here himself? FordRules seems to be on like every single car forum. Don't you have other things to do man?

They are very good chops, though. I like how it differentiates each different model for the Taurus brand. I really like the SEL, VIP, and hybrid models.
They are great chops.. As for Ford Rules.. to each his own. I am on that Forum too

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
asim said:
I posted it there for an Exclusve thing.

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
It wasn't my idea to post it here. It was like GMI's Revitilization in actaion, if someone copied and pasted your whole article on a different website, you guys would be pissed(GMI RIA Crew)

It was exclusive to the site I posted it on.

·
Premium Member
32,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FordRules said:
It wasn't my idea to post it here. It was like GMI's Revitilization in actaion, if someone copied and pasted your whole article on a different website, you guys would be pissed(GMI RIA Crew)

It was exclusive to the site I posted it on.
I did, I apologize. you may take it down if it violates GMI rules.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
eh, they're clean...but really not that good. the wheels on a couple of them are not well done at all, from the grey painted circle around the rear wheel of the VIP as well as the BMW logos on them, to the gradients on the SVT's wheels, which just look ridiculous. overall it's a good showcase, but idk it could be better.

·
Registered
375 Posts
nsap said:
I'm not buying the clever advertisement...
Controversy is such an incredible tool. I am sure FordRules meant no harm or anyone else for that matter. But rules are rules.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts