GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Pontiac G8 Production Numbers

According to GM, there were a total of 12,045 Pontiac G8s produced for the 2008 model year. The Pontiac G8 V6 sedan accounted for 5,902 of total G8 production and the G8 GT accounted for 6,143 of total production. For those of you who are wondering, that’s a 49% / 51% split between the two G8 trim lines respectively.

·
Registered
488 Posts
6,270 G8's sold thru June.

I believe the 09's are already showing up on dealer lots. Probably be able to get a nice deal on an 08 very soon.

·
Registered
287 Posts
We were sold out of G8 Gts 6 to 7 weeks ago. I would not expect a deal on the GTs. You may see a deal to move the base model but the GTs are gone (at least in the Detroit area).

·
Registered
471 Posts
Houston is the same way. The dealer I talk to said they sold all of their G8 GTs, but they had to send the base models up "North" because no body wanted them.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
We were sold out of G8 Gts 6 to 7 weeks ago. I would not expect a deal on the GTs. You may see a deal to move the base model but the GTs are gone (at least in the Detroit area).
The Pontiac/ GMC dealer 1 mile from my office, has 3 G8 GT's ....one Orange one they've had since their first shipment.

·
Registered
7,170 Posts
The Pontiac/ GMC dealer 1 mile from my office, has 3 G8 GT's ....one Orange one they've had since their first shipment.

I'll take the orange one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts