GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
All of this may be really hard, I don't know anything about photoshop. But...

Raise the front fenders higher than the hood. That always makes cars look more aggressive. Look at how it makes other sport/performance coupes look, like the Corvette (especially C6), XLR, Solstice, and Viper. I think this appearance feature is why so many people don't like the look of the current GTO. It lacks the aggressiveness this feature adds.
Also, fan out the twin ports so they give a spread-wings like appearance and push the headlights onto the raised fenders. (Like Solstice and C6)

I like the hood lines. I also like the line on the rear shoulder, maybe that could flow into the rear spoiler.

Just some thoughts, like I said, I don't know anything about photoshop, though.

· Registered
114 Posts
I like what you've done. The grill is good looking. The rear shoulder and rear window give it a bold, edgy look. I like the new spoiler better than any of you're previous ones too. I would still like to see a design with raised fenders. I figured it would be difficult when I suggested it. If you have any work with that, go ahead and post it even if it isn't great, I have an imagination.

· Registered
114 Posts
Hey, I had never noticed it before but the Banshee Concept you did for amark has raised fenders. How did you do it on that drawing?? Could you use the same technique on your GTO?? Just something I noticed.

· Registered
114 Posts
YES!!! That is the look I was talking about. I am not sure if I like the headlights. But they will probably look great once you add detail. I will reserve judgement on them until then.

By, "I'll tackle the tail next," do you mean redo the tail, because I have no problem with it, or do you mean do a rear-quarter view? Just curious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.