1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The concept version:

The production version:

The extended version that can seat up to eight:

The full-size Rio Grande (sized between Tahoe and Surburban), based on Lambda-Plus:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
the uplander "concept" headlights look better to me than the "production" version...but that's just my opinion...other than that they both look great :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by bakerna@Jan 30 2004, 05:56 PM
the uplander "concept" headlights look better to me than the "production" version...but that's just my opinion...other than that they both look great :D
Thanks. :) On the other various forums I have showcased these, that's the number one comment I get.

If youve seen the real Uplander for the 2005 model year, these are waaaaaaay better by comparison.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Yeah...the production version looks great, but the concept is 10 times better...you're a great artist, and your ideas are very impressive...I like all of them Gm should take a look at what you do, I'd say most of GMs customers would like to see some of your designs...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bakerna@Jan 30 2004, 06:15 PM
Yeah...the production version looks great, but the concept is 10 times better...you're a great artist, and your ideas are very impressive...I like all of them Gm should take a look at what you do, I'd say most of GMs customers would like to see some of your designs...
Thanks! :) B)

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Very Nice. The Rio Grande would be the biggest FWD crossover SUV in production if you ever got your way ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts