GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Wow, I can't believe I am going to say this...

...I don't like it!

The Sixteen IMO does not translate well into a coupe, its just too friggin long. The proportions in this sketch are horrendous. Just by morphing 4 doors into two and calling it a Coupe doesn't work. I personally think it's ugly. It works much, much, much better in sedan form.
 

·
Editor
Joined
·
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by coolcaddy@Jun 12 2004, 08:21 PM
:huh: Huh? Where's that sketch from? What's "Agian"?
Read the whole post.. :rolleyes: Agian, from Car Preview Book :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,795 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE@Jun 12 2004, 09:40 PM
Wow, I can't believe I am going to say this...

...I don't like it!

The Sixteen IMO does not translate well into a coupe, its just too friggin long. The proportions in this sketch are horrendous. Just by morphing 4 doors into two and calling it a Coupe doesn't work. I personally think it's ugly. It works much, much, much better in sedan form.
I agree with ya.... :(

Then again.. it's only a sketch.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by nsap+Jun 12 2004, 09:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsap @ Jun 12 2004, 09:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-coolcaddy@Jun 12 2004, 08:21 PM
:huh:  Huh? Where's that sketch from? What's "Agian"?
Read the whole post.. :rolleyes: Agian, from Car Preview Book :lol: [/b][/quote]
I think its because you spelt Again as "Agian" ;)
 

·
Editor
Joined
·
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by TaHoE+Jun 13 2004, 06:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TaHoE @ Jun 13 2004, 06:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 09:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-coolcaddy
@Jun 12 2004, 08:21 PM
:huh:  Huh? Where's that sketch from? What's "Agian"?

Read the whole post.. :rolleyes: Agian, from Car Preview Book :lol:
I think its because you spelt Again as "Agian" ;) [/b][/quote]
My terrible spelling yet again :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,126 Posts
The hood is too short and the cabin is too long to be a coupe. switch the dimensions and it would be perfect.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,926 Posts
I think the Sixteen look should go to a revived "Fleetwood" with the actual full-name.. Otherwise, it would really be nice to have another Eldorado or ETC. Cadillac does need a Coupe. And I think it should keep the look of the STS..
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top