GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[From A Future Buick Press Relese] For the 2007 model year, Buick is introducing an all-new, high-powered sport sedan based on the luxurious, reasonable-priced LaCrosse/Allure. Based on our revamped W-platform, the new LaCrosse/Allure GX/P is powred by a turbocharged 3800 V-6 making 280-hp and 280-lb. ft. of torque. With the color choices of Gray Green Metalic, Challenge Red, and Sport Black, the new GN/X, Buick's performance-vehicle division's first car, will be a force to be challenged on the back roads, interstates, and insections of America. With a base price of $24,500, and $29,990 well-equipped, the new LaCrosse/Allure GN/X will point Buick in a new direction for the future. Look for it at your local Buick dealer in the spring of 2007.

(Base, 2007 Buick LaCrosse/Allure GN/X shown in Sport Black)

(Well-Equipped 2007 Buick LaCrosse shown in Sport Black with chrome grille and "sport" (cleared/cleansed) lamp options.)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's what's been modded:

-Grille (from Centieme)
-Wheels (From A Ramdom Holden)
-Lower ride-height
-An extreme lack of chrome

·
Registered
922 Posts
They red one was sexier, but this one looks sweet too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
wow! i like it a lot. it doesn't seem that much different than the original, but something about it looks much, much better.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
In this black, it looks a lot more luxious personaly. It looks more like a Lexus. Many people on there dont like the car off the bat, so It doesnt surprise me that they dont like these. I think if buick ever gets a "performance" division, it would be called G and then fill in with another acronym. GS, GSX, GN, GNX, etc etc, but then I dont think Buick should get a performance divison. Maybe a more sportier version, but nothing more.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nooooooo. GM better NEVER disrespect the GN / GNX name by putting it on a FWD vehicle. It's just as bad as the GNX concept from a few years back (that thank God did not go into production).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 3eb@Feb 2 2004, 03:05 AM
wow! i like it a lot. it doesn't seem that much different than the original, but something about it looks much, much better.
I think I know what. The grille is what give this car a better look. The grille GM is and will be using on the LaCrosse looks like crap. The Centieme grille is a better fit and looks way better on the LaCrosse's unique, Lexus-esque face.

·
Registered
114 Posts
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! WE FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO BEAT THE JAG XTYPE WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BUILD IT BUICK BUILD IT!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by philsshon@Feb 13 2004, 05:15 PM
very nice, it should be built
Thanks everyone. I have Jeffery Holland's e-mail, think I should turn this over to him?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts