GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Based on the new Tubular-Plus platform with a V-8 option.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by bakerna@Jan 30 2004, 06:02 PM
great idea, but there's already a fiero...it's called the opel roadster! GAH! gm grow a brain! :plasma:
Did you think it was a roadster? Ooppps... I forgot to mention it was a coupe in the first post. Sorry!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I wasn't saying that it was the roadster I'm just saying that GM doesn't need to design a new car when they have a perfectly good one over in europe that very few North Americans have heard of let alone seen. I think it would be a hit

*edit: sorry I must have drinking too much :YMCA:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by bakerna@Jan 30 2004, 06:21 PM
I wasn't sayign that it was the roadster I'm just saying that GM doesn't need to design a new car when they have a perfectly good one over in europe that very few North Amvericans have heard of let alone seen. I think it would be a hit.
Sorry, man. I misunderstood your post. (Heh, I bet one one in that statement is misspelled. :D )

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
looks alright. I think the 350z is more GTO territory, but ok. Id like to see a supercharged Solstice take on a 350z.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.