GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Originally posted by mgescuro+Jan 30 2004, 07:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mgescuro @ Jan 30 2004, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigals87z28@Jan 30 2004, 01:08 AM
man, was kinda hoping for the DTS to be the flagship sedan.  Maybe an AWD set up?  Sad part is that there will still be a 4spd auto on this.
Nope... STS is the "flagship." Whatever the word "flagship" means these days. I've always thought it was XLR, but I guess that's a "halo car." [/b][/quote]
well the XLR is a cool car, but Im talking about the sedan flagship. Like the 7 series, S series. The Devillie has always, at least to me and since the 60's, the flagship caddy. By flagship i mean the must luxurious, most expensive, most wanted caddy. I guess that is the XLR now, but I was refering to sedans. Since the Devillie was more expensive and was the best selling caddy, I treat it as teh Flagship of Caddy's sedans. But it looks like the STS will take its spot till a ULS comes around, or whatever they are gunan call it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.