1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
thats one helluva chop man, great job

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Very nice, I like the rear, Might i suggest sharpening the lights before you put them on the car...they look a bit foggy

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
that's chop's hella good, it's seamless dude. it looks magnificent, I still dont' like the shape but that's just the car...and my opinion....once again, beautiful chop.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
mmm- muy bien--- this combination never crossed my mind.

But the name "Skylark" may need to sleep a few more years to wear off existing negative association. (I swear there's a better way to say that-- I'm having trouble tonight)

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Whatever a skylark is... this is what I picture when I hear the name. I think Hawk, and thoes healights remind me of a hawk. Cant tell you why? The grill is a little strange. I like how the headlights go into the body lines, very good. the hood looks better because it slopes down more twards the nose. Rear looks very Buick. Again, I like the monaro cars with the coupe4's fender flares. Gives it more of a Muscular look.

·
Registered
131 Posts
love the edgier front end style...and the back end...you didn't need to do the photochop to pull that off. the monaro looked almost exactly like that a few years back. i've been trying to figure out another way to chop that tail...anyway, great front end.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Front looks great, back needs to be more "cat like" with sharp ovals. I do like that y-job grill, it seems to give a very sporty look. This car actually looks like its a performer.

·
Registered
922 Posts
i hate those red X's. I wish I knew who did that graphic of the kid who said "I see dead people" but Red X's instead because I want that graphic it's great.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Feb 4 2004, 08:37 PM
I see the pictures just fine, but here's the logo you want.

Thanks Rex I kinda thought it was you who used that graphic, but ironicaly the logo is showing up as a red X for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts