GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did the pictures and thread on the 2005 STS go? Were these censored and removed because of GM influence (maybe they were too accurate?)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hate to say I told ya so boys BUT.....I told ya so! Thats what happens when embargo dates are broken before they are supposed to be.

So, I am a little curious...who contacted ya about the pics? If its who I think it might be....then thats some real real deep doo doo.

I, to however am curious as to what happened to the picture.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know what Josh is referring to with regards to "who contacted you about the pictures"; I saw them while surfing the site a couple of weeks ago. I thought there might be some updates or more pictures by now - instead it seems the whole thread has vanished! Is this website run by/for GM or is it independently organized?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Independant, they released the photo's without GM's permission, thus breaking an embargo date. they can get sued for it basically and i was asking who from GM contacted them, cause it had to be somebody.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Josh....get a grip :drevil:

GMI is not in any trouble.......We were asked to remove the picture and we did. There were no lawyers and lawsuits....you are just being dramatic;)

Hell, I may even be getting a GTO for GMI to test:)

Either way......go spew BS on your own little piece of the net ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.