GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,828 Posts
Originally posted by ponchoman49@Apr 13 2004, 01:37 PM
Typical underachieving Chevy. They had the chance to put in the 240hp 3.9 in the malibu but no all we get are curtain airbags! The Monte Carlo looses it's decklid lock cylinder and bodyside door protection molding. As stated above the passenger side lock also went south in 03. Bet ya the price goes up though. Probably 10 times like it did for 04. Ludicrous! Whats next, deletion of the door handles?
Just because the 3.9 V6 has had a press release or two, doesn't mean it's production ready. Early G6 literature doesn't list it either, but it's going to be there eventually.

· Registered
3,828 Posts
Originally posted by Fbodfather@Apr 27 2004, 06:49 PM
Three......while I don't like the door cylinders being pulled out of the passenger side, go look at the number of highline imports that did it long before GM did it. I sat in meetings and fought this.......but was shown the number of imports and domestics that had removed them ....some of them 4 and 5 years ago.

Hey....you either try to cut some costs and expenses......or you raise the prices.........
I can think of far, far worse things to be left off than the right side keyhole.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.