GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,018 Posts
Well, it looks like nothing happens until 2006 when, hopefully, the Monte gets a v-8 (?).
I have seen more Montes in the comp yellow than silver. I thought that the yellow would have stayed.
Maybe the management really looked at the Dale Jr (red with black stripes) specialty package. I agree with the other threads; it doesn't look good at all with those stripes.

There are silvers and then there are silvers. On various car models, you'll see silvers that always look tired as if dirty while there are other paints that really flash. The Monte's silver looks a little dull for the car.

I guess that only some small changes in 2005 are expected if the car gets some major changes in 2006. If it does get some major changes in 2006 as the magazines have been hinting.

· Registered
4,018 Posts
I second the motion.
The Impala should be given a better choice of interior colors. The ebony would be a natural for the Impala SS.
I saw a black, 2004 monte Carlo SS with darkened windows. It was one nice looking ride. The same would go for the Impala.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.