GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
WOW Rex I like it... the only problem is it would be FWD.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Overall Rex, I like it. The 3/4 kick doesn't really do it for me, though, and the spoiler loooks more tacked-on than the current edition's.

How about a 2-door Malibu MAXX, with darkened windows? Since the Epsilon is AWD-capable, why don't you WRX-ify it, say 15%???

Go crazy. Just don't hurt anyone.

Ghrankenstein

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Originally posted by nightwave@Dec 23 2003, 10:10 PM
The quality is very good (which is to be expected from Rex), the style is alright. One thing I don't like is the tagline... :D
:)- yeah- I wasn't big on the tagline either.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Im sure if you tweeked that, you could make a good looking Camaro concept? Longer hood, smooth out the lines on teh side, longer wheel base.... how bout it rex?

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Dec 29 2003, 01:38 PM
Im sure if you tweeked that, you could make a good looking Camaro concept? Longer hood, smooth out the lines on teh side, longer wheel base.... how bout it rex?
Only problem is it would be a FWD Camaro.... ;)

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by Ming+Dec 29 2003, 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ming @ Dec 29 2003, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigals87z28@Dec 29 2003, 01:38 PM
Im sure if you tweeked that, you could make a good looking Camaro concept?  Longer hood, smooth out the lines on teh side, longer wheel base.... how bout it rex?
Only problem is it would be a FWD Camaro.... ;) [/b][/quote]
not if you use your imagination. For arguments sake, we will say that if he does what I asked him, it will be RWD LS2, 6spd powerd with a 12 bolt!

I think the nose shoudl be longer, more windshield rake, get rid of all thoes body lines on the side like the lower body lines, remove the tunner wheels, an tweek the front end more I guess. Id like to see that picture.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
i like it.. maybe a convo while chevys at it? isnt chevy lacking a convertible right now anyway? (ssr/vette excluded due to price tag)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Jeffrey Kuhlman replied to my email compaining about the STS, i had happen to ask about a CTS based coupe, he replied today saying "no plans for cts coupe"

he signed it JK though, wonder if he yanking my chain.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know what your post has to do with this thread, but JK doesn't stand for just kidding, it's the guy's initials.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Jan 15 2004, 08:03 PM
I don't know what your post has to do with this thread, but JK doesn't stand for just kidding, it's the guy's initials.
well, for some reason when i saw ur concept i thought "CTS" maybe its the c-pilar. or quarter panels,SORRY. and yeah i know thats his initials, but i guess i was hoping he had a hidden meaning.. :( because i'd really like to see a cts based coupe make it to production.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts