GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Though that picture is quite obviously a photoshop, I kinda like it...and I think its pretty accurate looking at the Tahoe Spy Shots

·
Registered
538 Posts
:huh: I don't know... looks like there on the right track with the design direction. Even if it looks like the dodge ram a little.

·
Registered
819 Posts
It's kind of cool but it's too much like a dodge or super-duty. I think this is choped, it's too soon for GM to have a new truck ready for production. If they did it would be coming out next year not 2006.

I think GMC should make their next truck more like the Canyon with the Boxey, straight looking front and also taller looking.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by silverado_13@May 6 2004, 03:59 PM
It's kind of cool but it's too much like a dodge or super-duty. I think this is choped, it's too soon for GM to have a new truck ready for production. If they did it would be coming out next year not 2006.

I think GMC should make their next truck more like the Canyon with the Boxey, straight looking front and also taller looking.
I am pretty sure that the 2005's are UNCHANGED. I have been hearing 2006 ;)

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Looks pretty brute...

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think it looks good. Is this a pretty reliable depiction of what to expect?

Silverado_13 (i don't know how to quote) I'm kind of glad there is a difference between the GMC and Chevy. I know the Canyon and Colorado look identical. but, with the little difference on the inside, the outside should be different, to give the consumer a different option. I feel that's the man reason GMC is around, to have a different look for different tastes.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by AmericanREV@May 6 2004, 08:56 PM
I think it looks good. Is this a pretty reliable depiction of what to expect?

Silverado_13 (i don't know how to quote) I'm kind of glad there is a difference between the GMC and Chevy. I know the Canyon and Colorado look identical. but, with the little difference on the inside, the outside should be different, to give the consumer a different option. I feel that's the man reason GMC is around, to have a different look for different tastes.
American Rev...just to let you know...to quote someone and reply to their post, all you have to do is press the "Quote" box It looks liek this:

Its at the top right of every post...happy posting!!

(And I agree there should different styles for the two pickups, Chevrolet should target a Ford F-150 image, while GMC should target the tougher looking Ram because its "Proffesional Grade")

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you really want the Chevy to look like a Ford? That just does not make sense. Same goes for the GMC looking like a Dodge! I think that is the last thing GM would want to do....

·
Registered
524 Posts
Originally posted by Chevyfreek@May 7 2004, 11:28 AM
Do you really want the Chevy to look like a Ford? That just does not make sense. Same goes for the GMC looking like a Dodge! I think that is the last thing GM would want to do....
I don't think he means that they should look the same, just that they should go after the same markets. This would make sense, make one more carlike, family oriented, one more work truck/heavy duty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts