GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,598 Posts
Not a bad update at all! I do like the new excessive use of chrome on the grill - it screams "Get out the way!"

-Jason

· Registered
4,598 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE+May 15 2004, 05:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TaHoE @ May 15 2004, 05:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-New_Mexico_Sunset_on_Rt66@May 14 2004, 09:40 AM
TaHoE,

Guys that buy these don't buy 'em for the interior. And frankly, guys that buy these don't want a "froo-froo" interior. It's adequate. Women do drive these also, and again, they don't necessarily care about the interior. Some do however.

:D
I understand that compltetely, but why would the cheaper F-150 have a nicer interior than the more expensive F-250. Yes its more work oriented, but I fear for the Larait version of the F-250/350 now...If interiors weren't so important than why does GM garner so much negative press due to their Full Size Truck Interiors. [/b][/quote]
I think people bash the GM's full-size interiors because it's the exact same dates, ugly, cheap-ly constructed interior in all of their full-sizers. Sure the F150 has the same interior in all models, but each one is targeted differently and they all have "QuietSteel" - which really works, honestly. The base F150 has a no-frills interior design, the FX models have a sporty theme inside, with available sport leater seats, and the Lariat models have a luxurious interior with chrome and wood accents, a floor shifter, and premium leather. They just did a great job on differentiating all the models.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.