GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
880 Posts
If Ford puts a fancy car interior in the superduty like the new F-150 I think they'll lose a lot of customers. My dad's '03 F-350 is solid plastic on the dash just like a work truck should be. Theres no way any softer fancy material would hold up to tools and work stuff bouncing around.

· Registered
880 Posts
Originally posted by ab348@May 15 2004, 04:47 AM
What is it with the sound of Ford's Powerstroke diesel? There are a couple of them that live near me and while all diesels sound somewhat like a can of rocks being shaken, these things are really noisy, sort of like a big steel garbage can of rocks tumbling down a hill. They sound like all their rods are thrown simultaneously. Wassup with that?
The new 6.0L Powerstroke Diesels are whisper quiet compared to the old 7.3L. Only in the last few years have they really figured out how to get rid of that diesel rattle and quiet these things down.

You should have heard my dads old 7.3L F-350 when he'd start it up at -20 C :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.