GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today when i got home from school, i went on the computer and my mom got the mail. And in it was a new copy of chevy high performance. And guess what was on the cover!?!?! A real picture of a 2005 chevelle with someone in it and standing next to it. It looks like the gto but it had a squared off front and theres a vette logo instead of the pontiac logo. It's so hot! Its got the same 350hp ls1 and theres a funny pic of it going past one of those speed things they put on the side of the road and it says Speed limit: 35 your speed 85. I cant find any pics though da** it! Not even on chevy high performances site. Pic up a copy...hurry! :D :D :lol: :lol: And Im really sure its not a chop.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by GEEK101@Feb 5 2004, 10:01 PM
Can you scan it for us?
I wish i could, but i got rid of my crappy epson scanner and im getting one soon. But if anyone else has a copy and a scanner post it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I seen that too, It's a nice picture but if you look closely at the rear-end you can see the animation. Also GM needs to stop importing this car and actually building it here and more like it. Then you would see a new GM.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by montesspace@Feb 5 2004, 05:13 PM
Its a photoshoped GTO. It says it in the body of the article.
Yup. When I first saw it, I was thinking "what did they do to the cavalier?" I think it's ugly.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea thats it. thought it was real too. People at chevy high performance trying to trick me! there all otu ot piss me off! lol

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The only sad part is the fact that it is a rebadged GTO, which is a rebadged monaro from Aussie. Not that that is a bad thing, it is just kind of weird to just badge a different car with the same features, same engines, same looks. I would like a Chevelle with cool, and classy styling. Something different from GTo. But it looks okay. If Chevrolet would come out with a Chevelle, we would surely see an American Revolution! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.