GM Inside News Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
45,483 Posts
Originally posted by 1999seville@Nov 7 2003, 07:27 PM
here's a kinda messed up shot but alas a true side-view
<_<
I know it's a spy shot and all, but this side shot of the "STS" really doesn't appeal to me at all.
The design doesn't seem to flow at all, especially at the rear. And I swear, the tail lights are large enough for a 747.
It takes a few evolutionary cues from the early-mid 90's STS in teh rear quarters. It frankly looks better on the older STS. Acutally, the rear loks a bit like an ION.

On a scale of 1-10... i give it at 7. :unsure:

· Registered
328 Posts
Originally posted by tkrelston@Nov 7 2003, 08:31 PM
Notice the XLR Ignition, the similar gages to the XLR, and the two cars outside the window.
I think both cars in the background are STS's. The one on the left is a four door with door handle's that look similar to the ones in the side shot posted by 1999seville. The car on the right has tape on the front end - why would that be any other car?

· Registered
1,649 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE+Nov 7 2003, 12:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TaHoE @ Nov 7 2003, 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-1999seville@Nov 6 2003, 09:39 PM
and this one
How did you get this! You are the MAN! This is the 2004 Cadillac STS interior for sure, its with a couple other test mules (striaght ahead and in the upper right) Looks pretty good, cept for the cupholders and the armrest. [/b][/quote]
Actually, theres a door in the pic. Its right against the armrest. You can see it better in the hi red pic.

· Registered
887 Posts
I think its funny how everyone keeps editing the photo so that the tail lights look like the CTS, and go on top of the rear quarter... silly people. And I dont expect that yellow guage color either ;)

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.