GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
first this car is a 5 series competitor right
and they showed more of the headlight in a carand driver spyshot here that would be good to put on htis
lastly u only really had to color change the parts with whte tape on them that would have left more of the original un camoed parts of the spy shot

· Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE+Nov 4 2003, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TaHoE @ Nov 4 2003, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hockey81289@Nov 4 2003, 12:30 PM
first this car is a 5 series competitor right
and they showed more of the headlight in a carand driver spyshot here that would be good to put on htis
lastly u only really had to color change the parts with whte tape on them that would have left more of the original un camoed parts of the spy shot
I didnt really understand this post, but this car was heavily Camoflauged (sp?). Just because not all of it is white, doesnt mean those parts are exposed, there are ALOT of hidden elements, but this is pretty accurate. The headlights are exaclty the same, just from a different angle! And yes this is a 5-series competitor [/b][/quote]
sry i was in kind of a rush
I meant to say that you could see more of the headlight shape in the car and driver shot. If u dont see it i think that it shows srx like headlights. Ur photoshop is great it is very clean. as for the cladding i do think that only the front, and rear of the car have a lot of cladding. sry if any insult was taken tahoe

· Registered
321 Posts
dont go away seville ur a better drawer than any of us
the only reason for what u took as a bad reception was that ur concept was of a car we had already seen
u need to do cars that no one has any idea of what they look like
take the new dts the drwing u jus psted could have passed for htis easily and would have goten a great reception
jsu think they would have been saying "very sixteen ish i like" an things like that

overall jus make sure u post ur drawings in hte right spots

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.