GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by gmwsag@Mar 27 2004, 01:07 PM
Acura TL Pictures

Looks like an oversized TL....very ugly. I thought they could've followed more of the TL's front styling...anyone sure about it???
I cant view it (Forbidden) :(

I'm not sure about a new TL, since it was just redesigned for 2004. The TL is sold as the Honda Accord in Europe. We have a larger car for the Accord.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm....why not?
Just visit the TownHall section at Edmunds.com click on Acura RL and you should get to it...I don't know why? More spied pictures on the way (of a different vehicle)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by gmwsag@Mar 27 2004, 01:18 PM
Hmmm....why not?
Just visit the TownHall section at Edmunds.com click on Acura RL and you should get to it...I don't know why? More spied pictures on the way (of a different vehicle)
OH! The RL, not the TL. Okay. Yea, it look like the 1998-2002 Accord... Yuck!

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
The TL is not an Accord in Europe. The European Accord is called the Acura TSX here. There is not European TL equivalent.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE@Mar 27 2004, 03:55 PM
The TL is not an Accord in Europe. The European Accord is called the Acura TSX here. There is not European TL equivalent.
Woopsie! TSX. Damn it! All this alphanumeric naming throws me off! I feel dumb :laughbounce:

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Hmm, oddly that picture to me seems real. I'm betting that Acura will change the front though for the US market. The Honda Inspire in Japan (aka Honda Accord for NA) has the exact same grill as that Legend picture, but the rest of the body is the same. I can almost definitely say that Acura will make the front look like the TL and TSX.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I betted that over at 'edmunds.com' in the TownHall section once spy pictures were released.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by gmwsag@Mar 27 2004, 04:59 PM
They look like they're on the same platform tahoe...
This 'RL' does look like its on the same platform as the 'TL', I think its because this thing is just like a TL, maybe Honda is making a big brother to the Euro Accord, but that wouldn't make sense because the TLs are made here...Acura confuses me...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts