GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now my truck has found another home (dealer) other than mine...
1st, 4 wheel drive switch,stepper motor for tach (complete cluster change), Fan clutch, fuel neck & hose (spits back when filling),drain and refill transfer case there telling thats where all the cluncking or drive train slop is comming from,temp gauge is off 10 degrees,forget the curb side assist problem just want my $42,165.00 truck that iam paying on to act like my 96 blazer 125,000 trouble free miles . This truck makes for sleepless nites...oh let me say the rear gate glass pops open on bumpy roads or pot holes answer no fix at this time...
well I wonder... over joyed if the bought it back, i would rebuild the 96 and put money in the bank for the kids education.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Sounds like they found this truck in the bottom of the building after the tornado and sold it as a 2004! Good luck getting these problems resolved, because underneath all of these problems is a really nice vehicle.

·
Registered
708 Posts
The occasional runt is not unusual.
Any chance they will swap you for
another one? I know you would be
happy if you were given a new one.
(They really are nice SUVs.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its not fair to say i don't like the "BIG GIRL" as i call her,first i get between 15 to 17 mpg for an ext 5.3 iam happy,the ride is out of this world. Pulled a 5000lb travel trailer to DC over memorial day,after 3 cross contry trips with the 96 this was a joy to drive, dealer assures me every thing will be taken care of ,they are really great to deal with hence 2nd purchase. i am a tech for gm at a engine plant,so let it be known iam not bashfull about sharing my troubles with my TB.
just a little disapointed... pullig the trailer i got 10 mpg,3.73 axle.thats to be expected

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.