GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AHAHAHAHA I just saw this commercial, and I swera to you, there was teh CD award on the ground, with the SRX speeding twards it. I was like, OMG CD LIKES AN AMERICAN CAR!!
Then I noticed that there was a large amount of livestock flying around the sky, and the news is reporting that hell is freezing over.
Big win for Caddy as they break the import dominated luxury sedan market. Go caddy!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Feb 17 2004, 04:56 AM
Then I noticed that there was a large amount of livestock flying around the sky, and the news is reporting that hell is freezing over.
Big win for Caddy as they break the import dominated luxury sedan market. Go caddy!
Those livestock didn't happen to be Pigs....

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw several pigs flying around, causing traffic jams up and down the GSP. And the monkies were coverd in some brown smelly substance. Its like they came out of someones rear end?

Yes, CD had to break hold of the Import mind meld and Vote for the SRX.

and on another note, I was reading Top Gear today, and on the front cover is teh American Flag, but busting through it was the C6 Corvette and Mustang. They didnt test any of them, but just got a feel for the style and comfort of both cars. They had very postive things to say about it, which scared the crap out of me. I had to check several times on the front cover to make sure this was the Top Gear from the UK. I didnt read the mustang one, because I could give a crap if they like it or not. This seemed to be the same reaction that Car had. They loved the looks. Top Gear also has a review of the GTO. Not the monaro, but the Pontiac GTO. they said that the boot was a bit small(duh) and they explained it. They slip in the "america is the land of large cars that chug gas" punch in a few times here and there, but the writer of the story compared his life in the UK to kids in America. He said that as kids on the other side of the pond were driving big muscle cars, he was driving around 30hp whatevers.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I just wanted to note that I'm getting to like the looks of the SRX a great deal.

Saw one parked at the curb right behind a Lex-arse RX330. The RX looked tall and tippy and extremely busy next to the smooth flanks and clean forms of the SRX. The touch that makes the SRX: that big swipe of chrome under the side windows. Perfect. Cadillacs need a little jewelry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts