GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay just bought the thing and i love it. I dont get quite as bad mileage because i just have the series III motor but this is fine for me I dont want to pay an extra dime per gallon everytime I fill up. I say (1/2) because they changed the inerior mid cycle to a solid color fabric and let me tell you it look worlds better. i never under stood why car needed weird shapes on the seats anyway. On the topic of seating the driver seat is Very comfortable and supportive compared to my Impala with it's bench seating. The back seat could use a little padding tho the back and butt pads are quite stiff but still okay. I love what they did to the interior over the past I see good fit and finish solid pieces and a lot less lines running around the dash. I have gotten use to the red interior lights and they dont bother me now. This car corners very well and great pick up and sounds great on the inside. All this is compared to my old Impala and the 04 Malibu.
My only wish is that GM had at least dropped 20 more hp to give it more power and better gas milage than my 91 olds tornado-trofeo had. Other than that an exellent buy at a great price. I was able to get one 10 bucks less than my 01 impala and 50 bucks less than the new malibu or 04 Impala.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Well if you wanted more power why didnt you get the GTP? I know you didnt want to pay more money for gas but there has to be a trade off somewhere...but I am glad you enjoy your GP and much as I do...what color did youg get?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got the metallic grey with the graphite interior full color cloth. i love the way the tail lights look on the darker colors more. I am trying to find out where i can get thoes lighter color grill inserts cheeper than my dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts