GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem that started all of a sudden. The keyless remote entry does not work (either Driver 1 or 2). The passenger door electric does not work. Inside lights and radio no longer continue after ignition is turned off.:mad:

I checked the fuses for a few items in the panel, all seemed ok. (Some I could not check - not a techie)

Is this a fuse I don't know about (and if so, where is it), or is it a dealer fix for much denaro?

Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I would suspect a pass door module as well (which is the switch assembly), GMCSonoma is right on. As far as cost, I would say roughly $300-$350 (eek) with install and programming.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all who responded! Just as I suspected, the passenger door module would be identified as the culprit. I will take the advice and look at the fuses under the hood. If the fuses are not an issue, then I will need to send the Tahoe to the dealer ( and find the money to pay for it!).

The car works fine otherwise, it is just that you get so used to the amenities, that we forget that the basics of the vehicle are all we really need to get there from here.

Thanks again, I appreciate your help.:yup:
Mac

1 - 5 of 5 Posts