GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know it won't be anything special for You,but today I saw a new Escalade for the first time in my life!

American cars aren't sold here and it was a great event for me to see a new CAdillac...

Now I can say it's beautiful and that guy who owns it gave me a lot of pleasure(maybe he loves his Caddy so much that he doesn't wanto part with it?That's why he brought it here?)

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
where do you live man? the background (and cars) in the picture suggest europe, perhaps. speaking of the cars in the background, do you know what the little grey sedan is? looks like the cobalt to me... astra perhaps? anywho congrats on your escalade experience! but i sure hope they don't start popping up all over europe... just makes things worse for all the sweet little rides available over there!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by paul8488@Mar 19 2004, 03:41 PM
where do you live man? the background (and cars) in the picture suggest europe, perhaps. speaking of the cars in the background, do you know what the little grey sedan is? looks like the cobalt to me... astra perhaps? anywho congrats on your escalade experience! but i sure hope they don't start popping up all over europe... just makes things worse for all the sweet little rides available over there!
yeah it's an Astra(but the old one)

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by MCGARRETT@Mar 22 2004, 03:47 PM
Why does the car have a Florida tag? Look close and you will see the manatee on the tag..... :blink:
I bet it's US military. They move a lot of American iron around the world.

I just pity the poor fool who's gotta fuel that beast in Europe. Let's see . . . premium at $5 a gallon, 26 gallons, that's $130 for a fill-up that will get him about, oh, 300 miles. OUCH!

WHILE I HAVE THE FLOOR HERE: this post points up something we could all do to improve the forums here. We need to fill out our profile information. It's always a plus to be able to click through to someone's profile and see where the opinionated SOB is coming from. What does he drive? Where does he drive it? And what does he really want to drive?

C'MON, GUYS: fill in your profiles! We'll all benefit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts