GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
i also say the first one, just because it looks more wagon like. the second one is nice, but i see just a bit too much of the coupe in its design with the steeply raked rear.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Top pic is the better of the two, especially if named CLW. Could we see a revision with 4 doors?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Well, it's supposed to be a Nomad-ish looking vehicle, so...
I was not fond of thet concept either. The Mazda6 wagon is Europe and the Audi A4 wagon show what a sporty wagon should look like, that is kinda how I want the CTS wagon to go, but with rwd and available awd.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Agreed, I'm sure the CTW or whatever they'll call it will be a four-door. I'm eager to see what it'll look like.
I have read some rumors that claim it is not coming, but the Caddy guys at NAIAS all but confirmed the project to the Car and Driver guys. I would love to a V series version of the Wagon, though I am sure only the Europeans would only get that version, like they get the M5 wagon.

·
Registered
226 Posts
really great designs, both. congrats.

i like your photoshopping technique , making the background more of a wash to bring further focus to the car. this has the side benefit of being a quick touch up around the edges when modding rooflines etc.

if it's ok to ask, are you a design person by profession, and what is your photoshop experience etc?

i am self-taught but probably could use a lot more knowledge about tool presets and general shortcuts.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.