GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ABS light is on in my grandfathers car and i am trying to figure out what the problem is and what i can do to fix it. The car is a 1993 lumina EURO with the 3.1 if that helps any. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
It is more than likely a wheel speed sensor. Do you live in a snowy enviroment? A wire going to the sensor could be pulled out, or there was a TSB about cleaning up of the sensor/pick up

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
umm we live in Maryland so we get snow sometimes but it is not something that we get a lot of. I would say maybe five times a year on average at most. Thanks a lot for the help. How would i clean the sensors if that is what the problem is?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
It is more than likely a wheel speed sensor. Do you live in a snowy enviroment? A wire going to the sensor could be pulled out, or there was a TSB about cleaning up of the sensor/pick up
I second that. I had one go out in my 95 monte carlo. Check that. Behind front tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.