GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am asking $1500 for my 1990 Lincoln Mark VII with 176,191mi. on the odometer. Drives great and the body is in good condition for it's age.

Brakes work, but could use some attention. Many new parts (radiator, water pump, exhaust, battery). Additionally, the previous owner swapped out the problematic airbag suspension system for conventional coil springs. Aftermarket Clarion CD Player is included.

This car has the potential to be a real collector's item as they are getting rarer and rarer!

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought it at the end of April.....it wasn't until I started shelling out big bucks and putting in some work on it that I realized I should've 'looked before I leapt'. Doh! :fall:

It's not a bad car by any means, I just need something a little newer with lower mileage on it that'll last me til I get a real job here. With what I make, I can't exactly afford the upkeep on this beauty.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm pretty sure some of us "Told you so.".

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm pretty sure some of us "Told you so.".
I don't remember.....but hey, if you did, you're not going to get any argument out of me, just some wholehearted agreement! :yup:

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
It's too bad you couldn't afford to fix the car up, it looks very good for such an old car.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's too bad you couldn't afford to fix the car up, it looks very good for such an old car.
I'm guessing it was garaged/pampered early on in it's lifetime. The only major defect is some peeling paint on the driver's door rocker panel.

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
I'm guessing it was garaged/pampered early on in it's lifetime. The only major defect is some peeling paint on the driver's door rocker panel.
Most cars this age look like they need to be junked, this guy did an amazing job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts