GM Inside News Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I may be moving the car soon to anothere location in the near future
I will be contacting all previous past buyers of parts to let let be aware of this
Even though items have been purchased the car is still avilable as a parts car
Thanks
Happy Summer!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
The automatic tranmsission is compatable with many Other Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Oldsmobiles, General Motors cars from the same time frame, some as a direct bolt on drop in replacement

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
ive relocated the car to a differnt part of Queens New York where it will be easier to access parts from the car
The car nevertheless is towable as is aS I HAVEdecided to keep the tires on it for that reason
Since the price of scrap has increased so much since i originally placed this ad i am again offring the remains of the car as is for the original asking price
Remeber it is towable as is for the original asking price BUT i will continue to part out as requests comne in!

·
Registered
451 Posts
This thread is like a loved one being held captive and slowly being sliced up while you scramble for the ransom money to free them.. What an awful thread....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
NOT REALLY motors man
This thread has helped many find parts for there 25 year old vehicles that are no longer manufactured
This thread has helped many decide to KEEP there berettas
This thread has helped save time and money in the up keep of there berettas
This thread has helped keep many more berettas on the road

So in general this thread is a great thing because it provides a valuable and inexpensive source for low priced high quality original used chevrolet beretta parts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
ITS LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2013
Since so many parts have been sold from the beretta im going to spend some time to help protect it from the weather a bit
JUST a reminder now that the fenders, hood, headlights, grille passengere side door are all sold ive noticed there is LITTLE TO no rust o r rot on this beretta CHASSIS
i DIDNT REALIZE HOW IN GREAT SHAPE THIS FRMWE WAS!
so in order to protect it even further im pullong it over and letting it sit on a concrete cement drive way

this will help prevent rust and rot from ever accumulating
i think thisframe is in better shape than most berettas on the road today!
either way im going to cover the beretta up with a couple of car carps and seal the passenger door openeing up with heavy vinyl so no entry from the element s can ruin the interior
the interior is a gray cloth and lots of the original gray interior is still there undamaged and clean
so let me know beretta lovers
a;ways fair pricing for great original easy to get parts!

from a private owner of course!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
id like to thank all those that have purchased parts again and to let it be known that the 2.8 engine and auto transmission are still availale and in the car, it is almosy down to a rolling chasis buy continues to be parted!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
just letting everyone know, car has been relocated in queens new york, in a safe dry clean location and will be protected and covered from the weather and the elements but since demand for parts continues ive decided to keep it for a while, i never knew demand still existed but since these dont appear to be in the scrap yard ill hold on to mine until its a bare bones skleton!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
what a great car to part out it just never ends!
just wanted all to know the beretta parts car has again been moved to another part of queens ny 11368
even though many parts have been sold lots is left
if you can make it to queens ny 11368 and need parts please email me a [email protected]'toedule an appointment

it seems like theirs always another person that needs original parts
we have the car covered from the weather and the elements just email us so we can help u out the warm weather is almost here!
5884520024_large.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
we also have come across owners manuals, mechanics manuals factory manuals that deal with the chevrolet beretta
we have been collecting chevrolet beretta parts for years and are please dto help the community here

41 - 58 of 58 Posts