GM Inside News Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Id like to thank all those that have purchased parts so far and am looking now into getting parts to people that are unable to make the trip to New York
/*Many parts are still available
I plan to meet people also within my geographical area to help get the remaiing parts into their hands
I now truley understand how time consuming and aggravating it can be to locate these parts in a scrap yard
and am happy i have been able to help so many
Rest assured i will continue with the parts out
Please remember the 2.8 liter v6 vin w 173 engine was also used in a host of other late eighies General motors nameplates, like the pontiac 6000, Buick Regal, Buick Century, Buick Somerset, as well as many others which i have not mentioned
This has been brought to my attention to me by a recent buyer

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
iTS WAS BASICALLY A GREAT CAR mORRISS

and still is even with all the parts sold fom it already

Im only doing this because the parts are getting too hard to find in a scrap yardand this way its an easier way for people that own the model to get cheap used good parts
Ive had repeat buyers already more than once

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
No
i dont own any other vehicles
i lost my license and now i dont drive
This is also a nother reason for the parting out of this chevrolet beretta

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
lOTS OF PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD AND STILL LOTS ARE LEFT
I will begin dismantling some of the remaining parts now like the rear bumper , interopr, etc ad prepping them for future sales

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
This site is great
I never knew there was such a demand for used chevrolet beretta parts from a chevy coming up to 24 years of age!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
This car is the best!
I cant believe how many people still have this car!
and need parts!
I guess the fact that sheetmetal body parts are identical for the 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 and 1995 models is what helps since im getting people from all those model years as well as the more specific ist generation parts like 1987 1988 1989 and 1990

21 - 40 of 58 Posts