Registered
1,990 Posts
I love seeing concepts from this era they are insane

Reactions: Greg Burr

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,767 Posts
That's well... quite something... leaning towards ...radical even. Very cool though.

·
Registered
18 F150 Sport 3.5, 18 WRX, 07 Town Car, 06 Explorer V8 Eddie Bauer
475 Posts
its cool how some of the future features for the year 2000 LOL actually became mainstream

·
Registered
19,657 Posts
its cool how some of the future features for the year 2000 LOL actually became mainstream
Very true! I generally quickly dismiss the interiors of these future car concepts as unrealistic, but, as this shows, a lot of that "crazy, never gonna happen" stuff actually might.

I wonder what gee-whiz stuff is on today's concept cars that we readily dismiss, but WILL happen 20 years down the road.

·
Registered
19,657 Posts
Wasn't this concept and others in the Movie "Demolition Man"?
I see a couple of GM concepts! But not the Pontiac Pursuit - though the Pontiac Pursuit does look similar to the GM Ultralite. And, FYI, clear as day I remember raving about Sandra Bullock to my friends when we saw the movie - I said she was hot and will be a major star!

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,767 Posts
I see a couple of GM concepts! But not the Pontiac Pursuit - though the Pontiac Pursuit does look similar to the GM Ultralite. And, FYI, clear as day I remember raving about Sandra Bullock to my friends when we saw the movie - I said she was hot and will be a major star!

;) That thing would have made quite the Saturn. Gull wing doors and all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Heck all of the gadgets and screens and steering wheel controls we ended up with. It was just closer to 20 years after the concept not 10.

I wonder what was under the hood of that space ship?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts