1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
Thanks for this. And who then could have imagined it would end up an icon of American culture, just as I am sure that Gene Roddenberry could never have imagined in 1966 that in 2008, millions of people would be excitedly awaiting the next 'Star Trek' movie? I just hope that the next gen Corvette be in essence the Centennial Vette and thus mirror the iconic 1963 Stingray in being a bold design leap.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for this. And who then could have imagined it would end up an icon of American culture, just as I am sure that Gene Roddenberry could never have imagined in 1966 that in 2008, millions of people would be excitedly awaiting the next 'Star Trek' movie? I just hope that the next gen Corvette be in essence the Centennial Vette and thus mirror the iconic 1963 Stingray in being a bold design leap.

Very well said. It would be nice if Chevrolet would make a bold design leap on the next generaton Corvette. I'd like to see some retro Corvette cues on the exterior and in the interior like the 2010 Camaro and the current Mustang.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts