GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AlphaRex custom LED headlights are the perfect way to make your Chevy or GMC truck stand out from the crowd. They’re equipped with bright LED projectors and a stylish LED lightbar, so you’ll be sure to turn heads when you hit the open road. Not to mention, their sleek design is sure to complement your truck’s look. Whether you’re driving during the day or night, AlphaRex headlights will help you see and be seen. So don’t wait any longer, outfit your truck with AlphaRex custom LED headlights and light up the night!

SAVE 10% on AlphaRex Headlights at CARiD by June 9, 2022!

The headlights are vailable for late model Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500 models depending on the application!

Below are some of the most popular options:

AlphaRex® - NOVA-Series Black DRL Bar Projector LED Headlights at CARiD

Good for: 2015-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500

AlphaRex® - LUXX-Series Black Switchback DRL Bar Projector LED Headlights

Good for: 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 and 2015-2019 GMC Sierra 2500/3500

AlphaRex® - LUXX-Series Jet Black Sequential DRL Bar Projector LED Headlights

Good for: 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 and 2007-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500

View the rest of the LED headlight options by AlphaRex for your truck on CARiD!

AlphaRex™ | Automotive Headlights — CARiD.com

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Got any LED lightbars mate, could do wit a few more.

I absolutely love gaudy light bars, the trucks got a bit slower struggles smokes a bit when pulling away since l fitted them, the MPG got worse only get 2 MPG now lives a bit of a drag, my battery is always flat only lasts 4 to 6 months but at least people can see me coming now in France, when l buy a paper down the corner shop in London.

Wifee's Jeeps slowed down a bit too slow, got any ideas why it can be? she said the driving standards have gone right down hill a bit, quite often sees cars ending up ditches coming towards her, she might need a few more lights does not want it happening to her, got any ideas where to fit them?

Neighbours must impressed, must both think we have an EV.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts