GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was out and about earlier today and spotted this 09 ram in the KFC parking lot on my way home. Its probably an old tester but I like the all black treatment testers like this one get, it looks sweet and should be offered as a color option anyway enjoy

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and here is the back as you can see the engineer that drove it is probably not the best parker in the world

·
Registered
528 Posts
Surprised to see the tester gets dual pipes out the back.

If it isn't an RT, it must be the upper trim level version.

You can't beat black primer paint.

·
Registered
277 Posts
True, the black primer paint is hot with black rims. I have also seen the 09 Ram in yellow and that was another hit. My next truck will definitly be the 09 Ram RT. Are there any provisions of putting the 6.1 HEMI in it sometime in the future to compete with the 6.2 in the GMs?

EDIT: Even if Dodge doesn't do it, that sounds like something worth doing aftermerket

·
Banned
8,969 Posts
Great find! I'm so glad that Dodge finally went with the 2 normal extended cab variants vs the current gen. The extended cab and mega cabs both look awful.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Too bad Dodge didn't release this thing a few years ago. With gas prices they way they are, they will be lucky to sell 100,000/year.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Work now, great find.
Thanx it was around lunchtime when i saw it. I wish i could've taken some shots of the interior but I was a little tight on time when taking these. Still It would be a great color option if Dodge does decide to do the R/T

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is an S0 Crew Cab Laramie Edition Ram.

We have an S1 in the garage right now, they have the 5.7L Hemi.
I figured it might have been either a S0 or a S1 truck I think it is later S1 and S2 trucks that have normal paint on them ( I could be wrong). Still I think we all can agree that an all black color scheme looks good on the new Ram. Or even better If dodge decides to press on with the R/T they should have an all black model as a special edition vehicle (ford did it in the early 90's with their "Nitemare" F 150 Sport truck).

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts