GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Yeah, there's some cool stuff there. I wish they would've gone farther with the redesign than they did. It actually looks older and even more out of place. The interior sketch looks great though--that could make or break this truck.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Yes, the Dodge thing was cool too. But come on now, the A-Bat wasn't that bad. It was different, it would probably sell very well for Toyota, the guy that came up with it was pretty cool (he was on here quite a bit before people ran him off), and I really like how he went about creating it. There were some things I would change to suit my needs, but remember he was doing it with Toyota in mind. He's probably going to create a lot of really unique stuff in his time.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Yes, the Dodge thing was cool too. But come on now, the A-Bat wasn't that bad.
No, it was actually. It made the Dodge Rampage that I oreviously thought was fugly, look like a beauty queen on comparison.

Considering how incredibly fugly most of Dodge's truck/SUV concepts and designs have been, I'm surprised the new Dodge Ram looks nothing like them and it actually good looking. :yup:

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Interesting, but the final result seems to be a fairly straight-forward combination of Ram + Charger.

The rear fender treatment from some of the sketches unfortunately didn't make it onto the final design.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.